Cordyceps Sinensis Fun Facts:
- Cordyceps Sinensis is a fungus found at high altitudes throughout regions in the Himalayas and Tibet.
- For centuries, Cordyceps Sinensis has been widely used for many medicinal purposes throughout the Himalayas, Tibet and most of Asia.
- Naturally, it can be found growing on certain types of caterpillars and is hand-picked.
- Cordyceps Sinensis is now being cultivated in the United States, due to availability, and expense of picking.
- Though Cordyceps Sinensis is a fungus, is widely referred to as a Mushroom
- It grows 4 inches long and 0.2 inches wide
Health Benefits of Cordyceps Sinensis:
Cordyceps Sinensis is used for a wide variety of health benefits and has an extensive list of claims. Many of these uses have been researched and most shown to be true.
Common Cordyceps Sinensis benefits:
Altitude Sickness -
Research shows Cordyceps Sinensis that it is useful in battling Altitude Sickness symptoms.
Natural Energy Booster -
Cordyceps is commonly used to increase cellular energy and ATP
Kidney Health -
Extensive research shows cordyceps the natural function of the kidneys
Memory & Brain function -
Cordyceps Sinensis research shows to efficiently battle memory loss, cognitive processing, reasoning skills, mood disorders, and depression.
Sexual Dysfunction -
Cordyceps nickname Viagara of the Himalaya explains it all.
Through the liver, cordyceps battles production and elimination of cholesterol
Cancer & Anti Tumor Properties -
Using Cordyceps Sinensis show to be effective in cancer patients and chemo patients
Immune system booster -
Blood tests show Cordyceps increase white blood cells 74% - 400%, effective in boosting the bodies immune system
- Cordyceps is available in tinctures, capsules, liquid extracts, powders, whole and in tea bags.
- The most common way to take cordyceps is via capsules and powder form.
Cordyceps Sinensis Dosage:
Dosages for Cordyceps Sinensis ranges from 300mg - 900mg and has shown to effectively taken with Gingko Biloba
The ancient medicine Cordyceps has proven itself over the last 5000 years. Due to low side effects, it is a supplement worth looking into trying and researching. When I use it, I definitely notice changes in energy and effectiveness in my rock climbing abilities.